Small and Mid-size Businesses Can Travel Smarter with LimoLiner and Save!
Starting April 30, 2017, celebrating the U.S. Small Business Administration's National Small Business Week, LimoLiner is launching its Small Mid-size Business (SMB) Ambassador Discount Program with a special introductory offer, limited time only.
Business owners can start saving on travel when shuttling between New York City, Boston and Framingham, MA, with two complimentary round-trip tickets for each company profile registered. Save 10% on all travel, any day of the week, free of black-out dates! We know that small businesses need to stay nimble jumping on new business opportunities so all change fees are waived for any last minute trip cancellations or if you need to reschedule.
Our program will elevate you and your employees to LuxePremier status*^, typically reserved for travelers journeying 10 times or more in a 12-month period. Benefits include:
- Two complimentary round-trip tickets (promotion offer ends May 31, 2017) for one company profile
- 10% off on all future bookings done through unique group account
- Dedicated customer-service line
- Online account management to modify travel at your convenience
- Priority stand-by status for departures before or after original departure time
Featuring executive-class amenities and high touch service at a reasonable cost, LimoLiner offers a premium travel experience between New York City and Boston. Passengers enjoy travel in spacious leather seats selected in advance, complimentary Wi-Fi, onboard satellite TV/radio, dedicated work spaces and premium cabin assistance from an onboard attendant overseeing complimentary meal and beverage service.
*^Company and its registered employees must travel a minimum of 10 one-way trips within a calendar year to maintain LuxePremier status for the following year
Do you qualify for the Small Mid-Size Business Ambassador Discount Program?
- Do you own a business?
- Do you have 100 employees or less?
- Do you have a company website (required)?
- Can we reach you at your company website and/or on your company business phone number?
- Do you have a mininum of two employees that can register for the program (mininum number of accounts to setup your discount profile)?
- If you answer yes to all of the above, learn how to sign-up below.
How to sign-up:
- Register to set-up your business account via the form below and submit your application.
- Check your email for a confirmation that we've received your application.
- In two to three business days, a customer service reprersentative will share your account information with you via the email you registered. Subject to qualification by the LimoLiner office to complete enrollment.
- Book your travel to start accessing your new benefits!
Small Mid-size Business Ambassador Discount Program
Online Application Form
- A Customer Service representative will be in touch within two to three business days with your new small business account log-in details and additional information
- Your account is not yet active until you receive a confirmation email with discount code.