Must Have Legal ID (lisence or passport)
NO CHILDREN 14 AND UNDER MAY TRAVEL ALONE.All Children traveling alone MUST fax Birth Certificate into main office orior to travel.
1. LimoLiner may refuse to transport any passenger, or may remove any passenger from the vehicle at any point, for one or several reasons, including but not limited to the following:
a) Compliance with government regulations.
b) Taking action that is necessary or advisable due to weather, or other conditions beyond LimoLiner's control.
c) Refusal to permit an authorized LimoLiner representative to search of person or property for explosives or for deadly, controlled, or dangerous weapons, articles or substances.
d) Refusal of any passenger to produce positive identification upon request by an authorized LimoLiner representative.
e) In LimoLiner's sole opinion, any passenger's physical or mental condition is such that such passenger is rendered or likely to be rendered incapable of comprehending or complying with safety instructions without the assistance of a LimoLiner representative. Due to safety and liability issues, LimoLiner policy does not permit the carriage of unaccompanied minors under the age of 14 years no exceptions! Please call office to book any child for clearence
f) Any passenger's conduct is disorderly, abusive or violent, or any passenger:
(i) Appears to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs,
(ii) Attempts to interfere with any LimoLiner representative,
(iii) Refuses to obey instructions from any LimoLiner representative, or
(iv) Engages in any action, voluntary or involuntary, that might jeopardize the safety of the vehicle or any of its occupants.
2. LimoLiner will make reasonable efforts to transport the passenger and the passenger's luggage on schedule and with the same configuration as depicted on the Website, but departure and arrival times shown in schedules or elsewhere, as well as Liner configurations are not guaranteed and form no part of this contract. LimoLiner is not responsible for or liable for failure to operate any trip according to schedule, or for a change to the schedule of any vehicle, due to circumstances beyond its control, including without limitation, weather, road conditions, mechanical failure or vehicle breakdowns. Under no circumstances shall LimoLiner be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages arising from the foregoing.
3. LimoLiner may, in the event of a force majeure event, without notice, cancel, terminate, divert, postpone or delay any trip or the right of carriage without liability except to issue an involuntary refund. The involuntary refund will be made in the original form of payment. Force Majeure Event means any event or condition beyond LimoLiner's control including, but without limitation, meteorological conditions, acts of God, riots, civil commotion, embargoes, wars, hostilities, disturbances or unsettled international conditions actual, threatened or reported. Also, because of any delay, demand, circumstances or requirement due, directly or indirectly to such conditions as:
a) Any strike, work stoppage, slowdown, lockout or any other labor related dispute involving or affecting LimoLiner's service,
b) Any government regulation, demand or requirement,
c) Any shortage of labor, fuel or facilities of LimoLiner or others,
d) Any fact not reasonably foreseen, anticipated or predicted by LimoLiner.
4. LimoLiner assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings or any items left in the vehicle. LimoLiner will make every effort to return lost items at the passenger's expense. Items remaining in our lost and found store after 90 days will be disposed of.
5. LimoLiner will endeavor to provide passengers with timely and frequent updates regarding known delays and journey cancellations. LimoLiner is not responsible for any special, incidental or consequential damages if LimoLiner does not meet this objective.
6. When cancellations are experienced passengers will be afforded the following options: LimoLiner will attempt to have passengers depart on our next available vehicle with available seats, provide a prompt refund or issue a certificate for future travel. LimoLiner may be unable to contact the passenger regarding a delay or cancellation. LimoLiner will do its best to provide information on its telephone system regarding unforseen delays or cancellations due to weather, breakdowns, or other unforseen circumstances but is not obligated to communicate with each passenger. The passenger is responsible for checking with the Company on schedule status when exceptional weather conditions or or other publicly known events occur. Under no circumstances shall LimoLiner be responsible for any special, incidental or consequential damages arising from the foregoing.
7. Passengers must comply with minimum check-in requirements to retain their seats on the trip on which they are confirmed. Check-in time is no more than 10 minutes before the announced departure time. Passengers must show the attendant a photo ID. Boarding on the vehicle is not permitted until the attendant clears the vehicle for boarding. LimoLiner does not overbook so all scheduled passengers will get a seat. LimoLiner does not guarantee to provide an onboard meal for any reservation booked after 5 PM on the day prior to travel or same day bookings.
8. LimoLiner strives to provide passengers with disabilities dignified, professional, and courteous service at all times. LimoLiner accepts carry-on wheelchairs, provided they collapse to fit in the storage bin of the vehicle. Please let us know if you will need assistance when making your reservation. If you have special needs, upon request, pre-boarding assistance will be provided to you, allowing you the opportunity to be seated prior to general boarding. LimoLiner complies with the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act). A passenger who is confined to a wheelchair and wishes to travel in a wheelchair will be accommodated providing a reservation is made with at least 7 days prior notice as this requires removal of 3 seats and a table for a full day and use of the wheelchair elevator.
9. No agent, employee or representative of LimoLiner has authority to alter, modify or waive any Terms or Conditions, unless authorized in writing by a corporate officer of LimoLiner.
10. Baggage: Each passenger is allowed two bags of up to 50 pounds each to go in the luggage bay and smaller carry-on pieces which must fit in the overhead compartment or under the seat.
11. Headsets are available for use during the trip, and standard headphone jacks are available at every seat. LimoLiner is not responsible for the wireless signal strength, system compatibility, or overall performance of the free wireless network or the satellite television.
12. Pets are not allowed, with the exception of certified guide dogs.